10 September 2014

Hola

Ok, so I have no idea how this whole thing is going to turn out, but I'm going to give it a go. I know theres so many blogs/instagrams/tumblrs around for healthy eating, exercise and general wellbeing but I thought I'd start one from a students point of view.

As all uni students know, we're usually pretty strapped for money so healthy eating isnt always easy. The general consensus on eating healthy is usually 'nah too expensive, I'll just have a pot noodle' but hopefully I can show you that healthy eating can be done on a budget.
I'm a pescatarian (vegetarian but eat fish) and have been for the past 5 years or so, I try to eat/live as healthy as I can (while also enjoying student life obviously) Luckily for me I really enjoy healthy food and try my best to exercise around 4 times a week, alternating between jogging, going to the gym and doing yoga.
 So this blog will basically just be me posting recipes and ideas of healthy meals and snacks, exercise tips and things on general wellbeing

enjoy
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Search This Blog