10 September 2014

mmm juice

I love a good juice. They're such a good way to get a load of vitamins and good stuff from fruits and vegetables all at once. You can literally add in whatever you fancy and it usually tastes pretty good. I have a Philips HR1861 whole fruit juicer, and its one of the best purchases I've ever made. You can put in whole fruits and veggies which saves the effort of chopping and peeling them all.

I usually use Apple as a base then add a selection of vegetables such as kale, brocoli, peppers, carrot, ginger, spinach, celery or cucumber. You can also add in extra fruits for added sweetness.
I also often use The Funky Fresh Juice Book by Jason Vale, which has so many good recipes for just about every type of occasion.



This can be bought from many online sites, including amazon for around £15. Its a great book but obviously not essential, so just mixing things up and seeing what combinations you like is a cheaper option!










Yesterday I made a yummy green juice which was exactly what I needed after going for a jog..

Apple, Kiwi, Kale, Cucumber, Lemon, Broccoli and Yellow Pepper juice

1) add all ingredients into the juicer and enjoy - easy peasy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote

Search This Blog